TRUE COMMUNITY BANK
Display the True Community Bank emblem and assure your customers that your bank is truly a community bank
Help the public understand what it means to be a community bank and identify which banks truly are community banks. Separate true community banks from big banks and credit unions that send misleading messages about their investment in the community. Introduce the “true” emblem as a way to tell the difference between a community bank and other financial institutions.
Look for the “True Community Bank” emblem to be certain your bank believes in your community, creates local jobs, supports local organizations, pays local taxes, and builds a better local community.
- The “True Community Bank” emblem can be used only by CBW members and will never go out of date. Banks displaying the emblem assure their customers that they truly are a community bank.
- CBW members have access to the emblem, as well as ready-to-go marketing materials such as door/ATM decals, banners, tent cards, website banners, and other materials. Members may use the materials as-is or add their own logo to the “True” marketing materials. Materials may be printed in-house or with your local printer. Members may use the program at their discretion. The more banks that use the emblem, the better the message will be delivered.
- In addition, CBW members are asked to share with us the real life stories of ways that community bankers impact the lives of their customers in extraordinary ways. Answers will be included on our website and other marketing materials as appropriate Send us a written or video essay of your answer to one of the following questions:
- What was your proudest moment as a community banker?
- Was there a defining moment or time when you knew you were a community banker?
- How you have helped a customer or small business owner’s “happily ever after” come true?
- CBW will support the campaign on its website and via other media, including a variety of social media formats. Any advertising placed/purchased by the association will promote the overall campaign and not advertise a specific bank.
True Certificate – CBW members will receive a certificate identifying your bank as a True Community Bank, suitable for framing
Window Clings – 2012 CBW members will receive window clings with their membership. Clings are intended for use on doors, drive-thru windows, etc. Additional clings available upon request.
Banner – print ready artwork for a vinyl banner
Tent Card – CBW members can recieve lobby tent cards displaying the True Community Bank emblem.
True emblem –both color and black & white versions formatted for use in various media including on your website
For True Community Bank supplies and information contact firstname.lastname@example.org